KNX Switching Actuator with Binary Input / 1 Output / 2 Inputs, logic and timer functions
The inputs can be connected to conventional switches with an external voltage of 12 to 230 V. In ex-factory settings the inputs are connected internally to the actuator. The actuator combined with input B1 serves as a latching relay. Input B2 is used for zero crossing detection.
Two push buttons and three LEDs allow a local operation and a visualisation of the device state.
In addition to the output and input channels the device includes 16 independent functions for logic or timer control.
- Housing: plastic
- DIN rail mounted device, width: 1 modules (18 mm)
- Weight: approx 60 g
- two keys for on device settings
- three multi color LEDs
- KNX programming LED and KNX programming key
- Device Model System B
- Compatible with ETS 4.2 (or higher)
- Connector for KNX Bus (red / black)
- Pluggable screw connector (3 poles) for actuator channel 1
- Pluggable screw connector (3 poles) for input channel 2 and 3
Output Channel (actuator)
- Relay type: 230V~/8A, bi-stable
- Depending on load type (capacitive or inductive)
- the switching power can be reduced significantly.
Inout Channels (binary in)
- Voltage: 12 .. 230 V=~
- Current: < 1 mA