KNX TP Line Coupler 650
The KNX TP LineCoupler 650 connects two KNX segments (for example, a KNX line with a KNX area). It has a very compact design.
The device has a filter table (8k bytes) and ensures a galvanic isolation between the lines. The coupler supports KNX longframes and is compatible with the ETS¬ software (ETS4.2 or higher).
The buttons on the front panel allow disabling the telegram filter for testing purposes. The LEDs indicate operating conditions as well as communication errors on the KNX bus.
The power is supplied via the KNX bus (main line).
- Housing: plastic
- DIN rail mounted device, width: 1 module (18 mm)
- Weigth: approx 40 g
- two keys for on device settings
- KNX programming LED and KNX programming key
- Medium TP/TP
- Filter table 8k Byte
- KNX main line approx. 5 mA
- KNX sub line approx. 3 mA
- Connector for KNX-TP main line (red/black)
- Connector for KNX-TP sub line (red/black)