Lumento X4. 4-channel constant voltage PWM dimmer for DV LED loads
Product code: ZN1DIRGBX4
LED lighting controller. 4 channels (RGBW). Lumento X4 is a 4 channel (RGBW) controller of up to 2.5A / channel, designed for 12 to 24 V LED technology. Channel dimming is based on varying the voltage by pulse width modulation (PWM). Lumento X4 has a test push button in order to check the correct operation of the 4 channels. It is highly configurable and allows easy control of all the channels together or each channel independently.
- Control of RGBW LED or 4 independent channels.
- External power supply required (12 or 24 VDC).
- LED test function.
- KNX BCU integrated.
- CE directive compliant.
General System Specifications
- KNX Power Supply: 29VDC
- KNX Current Consumption: 5mA @ 29VDC
- External power supply: 12 or 24 DC
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to 45 °C
- Assembly: Independent control assembly device Connect LUMENTO as near as possible to both, the LED to dimmer and the external power supply.
- Bus power failure response: Data saving
- Response when restarting bus: Data recovery
- Programming/internal test LED indicates: programming mode (red lighting), safe mode (red blinking) and internal test (blue blinking). Test LED indicates: white, test channel 4 (W); red, test channel 1 (R); green, test channel 2 (G); blue, test channel 3 (B). Reverse polarity of external power supply is indicated by the test LED with orange light.
- Maximum current per channel: 2.5A @ 25 °C ambient temperature
- Number of channels: 4
- Total power connected:120W (12V DC) or 240W (24V DC)
- Connection type: Terminal block (screw)
- Cable section: 10.5 mm to 20.5 mm
- Load type: Common anode
- Shortcut protection: Yes
- Overheating protection: Yes
|Dimming Type||LED (Direct Control)|