MAXinBOX SHUTTER 4CH. Shutter actuator 4 channels
- 4 shutter channels.
- Manual output operation with push button and LED status indicator.
- Logical functions included.
- Output timing facilities.
- Total data saving on power failure.
- Size 90 x 67 x 80 mm (40.5 DIN units).
- DIN rail unit assembly (EN 50022), with snap fit clamp.
- No external power supply required other than the bus.
- KNX BCU integrated.
- Possibility to connect different phases in adjoining shutter channel outputs.
- CE directives compliant.
General System Specifications
- KNX Power Supply: 29VDC
- KNX Current Consumption: 11mA @ 29VDC
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to 55 °C
- Assembly: Independent control assembly device to be mounted inside of electrical panels with DIN rail (EN 50022).
- Response to Bus Voltage Failure: Data saving and relays open
- Response to bus failure recovery: Data recovering and output status change according to programming.
- Operation indication: Programming LED indicates programming mode (red) and test mode (green). Output status LED indicators reflect current output state.
- Contact type: Potential free outputs through bistable relays.
- Disconnection type: Micro-disconnection
- Rated current by output: 10A (5) * 250V AC (2500 VA), 10A * 30V DC (300W)
- Number of outputs per common: 1 shutter channel
- Different phases connection: Possibility to connect different phases in adjoining shutter channel outputs (see "wiring and assembly diagrams" section)
- Max Power - Resistive Load: 2500W
- Max Power - Inductive Load: 1250VA
- Connection type: Cable screw terminal
- Recommended Cable Section: 0.25 mm to 4 mm (26-10 AWG)
- Cable Type: Stranded or Solid Wire
- Maximum Response Time: 50ms
- Expected Life - Mechanical: 1 million operations (180cpm)
- Expected Life - Electrical: 50.000 cycles (6cpm with resistive load)
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|