MAXinBOX 8 Plus. KNX multifunction actuator - 8 outputs 16A
- 2 different configurable blocks:
- Shutter channels (up to 4).
- Individual outputs (up to 8).
- 2-pipe fan coil control (up to 2 units).
- Manual output operation with push button and LED status indicator.
- Suitable for capacitive loads, maximum 140 µF.
- Logical functions included.
- Output timing facilities.
- Total data saving on power failure
- Size 67 x 90 x 80 mm (40.5 DIN units).
- DIN rail unit assembly (EN 50022), with snap fit clamp.
- No external power supply required other than the bus.
- KNX BCU integrated.
- Possibility to connect different phases in adjoining outputs.
- CE directives compliant.
General System Specifications
- KNX Power Supply: 29VDC
- KNX Current Consumption: 5.8mA @ 29VDC
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to 55 °C
- Assembly: Independent control assembly device to be mounted inside of electrical panels with DIN rail (EN 50022).
- Response to Bus Voltage Failure: Data saving and relays open if channel configured as shutter.
- Response to bus failure recovery: Data recovering and output status change according to programming when recovering.
- Operation indication: Programming LED indicates programming mode (red) and test mode (green). Output status LED indicators reflect current output state.
- Contact type: Potential free outputs through bistable relays with tungsten pre-contact.
- Disconnection type: Micro-disconnection
- Rated current by output: 16(6)A * 250V AC (4000 VA) 16(6)A * 30V DC (480W)
- Number of outputs per common: 1 individual output
- Different phases connection: Possibility to connect different phases in adjoining outputs.
- Max Current: 80A
- Max Power - Resistive Load: 4000W
- Max Power - Inductive Load: 1500VA
- Connection type: Cable screw terminal
- Recommended Cable Section: 0.25 mm to 4 mm
- Cable Type: Stranded or Solid Wire
- Maximum Response Time: 50ms
- Expected Life - Mechanical: 3 million operations (60cpm)
- Expected Life - Electrical: 100.000 cycles (6cpm with resistive load)
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|