QUAD Plus. Input module with 4 analog-digital inputs
QUAD Plus is an analog/digital sensor that offers a large variety of functionality. Its 4 optocoupled multi-function inputs may be configured as digital inputs for sensors and potential-free push buttons, as temperature probes or as a motion sensor. Four room thermostats for heating/cooling control systems included. Can be used with third party NTC probes as long as the resistances are known at three temperatures points.
- Four configurable inputs as:
- Binary input
- Temperature probe (NTC with customisable curve)
- Motion sensor
- 4 thermostats
- Total data saving on KNX bus failure
- Dimensions: 39 x 39 x 14mm
- No external supply required different from bus
- Can be mounted within distribution boxes, junction boxes, wall
back boxes or DIN rail
- Integrated KNX BCU
- Conformity with the CE directives
General System Specifications
- KNX Power Supply: 29VDC
- KNX Current Consumption: 6mA @ 29VDC
- Connection type: Typical bus connector TP1, 0.50 mm2 section
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to 55 °C
- Assembly: Independent device can be mounted within distribution boxes, junction boxes, wall back boxes or DIN rail
- KNX bus failure response: Data saving according to parameterization.
- KNX bus restart response: Data saving according to parameterization.
- Operation Indicator: Programming LED indicates programming mode (red) and test mode (green).
- Number of inputs: 4
- Input per common: 2
- Input voltage: +3.3VDC for the common
- Input current: 1.0 mA @ 3.3VDC (each input)
- Input impedance: Approx. 3.3kohm
- Switch type: Dry voltage contacts between input and common
- Connection type: Cable screw terminal and matching socket
- NTC Probe length: 10.5m. (up to 30m.)
- NTC accuracy (@ 25 °C): 0.5 °C
- Temperature measure precision: 0.1 °C
- Max cable length: 30m.
- Cable section: 0.15 mm2 to 1 mm2
- Response time: Max. 10 ms
The probes can be from Zennio or any NTC probe with known resistances of three temperatures in the range [-55 to 150 °C].
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|