RailQUAD 8. Input module with 8 analog-digital inputs for DIN rail
- Eight configurable inputs as:
- Binary input.
- Temperature probe (NTC with customisable curve).
- Motion sensor.
- 8 thermostats.
- Total data saving on KNX bus failure.
- Dimensions: 67 x 90 x 35mm (2 DIN units)
- No external supply required different from bus.
- Integrated KNX BCU.
- Conformity with the CE directives.
General System Specifications
- KNX Power Supply: 29VDC
- KNX Current Consumption: 6.9mA @ 29VDC
- Connection type: Typical bus connector TP1, 0.50 mm2 section
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to 55 °C
- Assembly:Independent device to be mounted inside electrical panels with DIN rail (EN 50022).
- KNX bus failure response: Data saving according to parameterization.
- KNX bus restart response: Data saving according to parameterization.
- Operation Indicator: Programming LED indicates programming mode (red)
- Number of inputs: 8
- Input per common: 2
- Input voltage: +3.3VDC for the common
- Input current: 1.0 mA @ 3.3VDC (each input)
- Input impedance: Approx. 3.3kohm
- Switch type: Dry voltage contacts between input and common
- Connection type: Cable screw terminal and matching socket
- NTC Probe length: 10.5m. (up to 30m.)
- NTC accuracy (@ 25 °C): 0.5 °C
- Temperature measure precision: 0.1 °C
- Max cable length: 30m.
- Cable section: 0.15 mm2 to 1 mm2
- Response time: Max. 10 ms
The probes can be from Zennio or any NTC probe with known resistances of three temperatures in the range [-55 to 150 °C].
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|