BIN 2X. Universal Interface 2 binary inputs/LED outputs
- 2 connections configurable as:
- Binary input.
- LED output.
- Solid-state switch control output.
- Total data saving on power failure.
- Integrated KNX BCU.
- Device to be mounted inside distribution, junction or wall back boxes.
- Reduced size: 39 x 39 x 10.5mm.
- CE directives compliant.
General System Specifications
- KNX Power Supply: 29VDC
- KNX Current Consumption: 8.3mA @ 29VDC
- Connection type: Typical bus connector TP1, 0.50 mm2 section
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to 55 °C
- Assembly: Device to be mounted inside distribution, junction or wall box
- KNX bus failure response: Data saving according to parameterization.
- KNX bus restart response: Data saving according to parameterization.
- Operation Indicator: Programming LED indicates programming mode (red)
Binary Inputs/LED Outputs or Solid State Output
- Number of inputs/outputs: 2
- Number of inputs per common: 1
- Input/output voltage: Adapted to the load up to a maximum value of 12VDC for each input/output
- Input/output current: 2.0mA
- Switching type: Dry voltage contacts between input and common
- Maximum cable length: 30m (@ 1mm2)
- Connection method: 4-wire connector with cable (included)
- Cable cross-section: 0.08 mm2 (28AWG) - 30cm length
- Response time: Max 10ms
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|