MINiBOX 40 v2. KNX multifunction actuator - 4 outputs 16A
- 2 outputs configurable as:
Manual output operation with push button and LED status indicator.
- 1 shutter channels.
- 2 individual outputs - Suitable for capacitive loads, maximum 140 ¡F.
- 1 Fan coil controller (2-pipes)
- Logical functions included.
- Output timing facilities.
- Total data saving on KNX bus failure.
- Dimensions 67 x 90 x 35mm (2 DIN units).
- Integrated KNX BCU.
- DIN rail unit assembly (EN 50022), through pressure.
- Possibility to connect different phases in adjoining outputs.
- Conformity with the CE directives.
General System Specifications
- KNX Power Supply: 29VDC
- KNX Current Consumption: 70.5mA @ 29VDC
- Operating temperature: 0 ¡C to 55 ¡C
- Assembly: Independent control assembly device to be mounted inside of electrical panels with DIN rail (EN 50022).
- Response to Bus Voltage Failure: Data saving and relays action according to parameterization.
- Response to bus failure recovery: Data recovering and output status change according to parameterization.
- Operation indication: Programming LED indicates programming mode (red) and test mode (green). Output status LED indicators reflect current output state.
- Number of outputs: 4 outputs
- Contact type: Potential free outputs through bistable relays with tungsten pre-contact.
- Disconnection type: Micro-disconnection
- Rated current by output: 16(6)A * 250V AC (4000 VA), 16(6)A * 30V DC (480W)
- Maximum inrush current: 800A/200 microsecond (fluorescent lamps), 165A/20 millisecond (resistive lamps)
- Outputs per common (Channel): 1 individual output
- Total max current in device: 40A
- Max Power - Resistive Load: 4000W
- Max Power - Inductive Load: 1500VA
- Connection type: Cable screw terminal
- Recommended Cable Section: 0.5 mm2 to 4 mm2
- Cable Type: Stranded or Solid Wire
- Maximum Response Time: 50ms
- Expected Life - Mechanical: 3 million operations (60cpm)
- Expected Life - Electrical: 100.000 cycles (6cpm with resistive load)
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|