Capacitive push button Square TMD 6 Buttons & Temp probe - White
Product code: ZVISQTMD6W
Square TMD is a KNX switch with capacitive buttons, ,allowing you to select the function of each button and also includes thermostat function, internal temperature probe and two analogue/digital inputs.
- Standard design.
- 6 touch areas.
- 2 analog/digital inputs.
- No power supply different from the bus needed.
- Temperature sensor.
- Status LED indicators.
- Custom LED luminosity.
- KNX BCU integrated.
- Magnetic fit with security mechanism to avoid accidental extraction. Metallic stand included.
- Complete data saving in case of power failure.
- CE directives compliant.
General System Specifications
- KNX Power Supply: 29VDC
- KNX Current Consumption: 6mA @ 29VDC
- Operating temperature: 5 °C to 40 °C
- Assembly: Vertical or horizontal position. See example in "installation and connection diagram"
- Minimum Clearances: Keep away from heat and cold air flows to get better temperature sensor measurements.
- Response to Bus Voltage Failure: Complete data saving.
- Response to bus failure recovery: Data recovery
- Accessories: RJ45 cable connector (included). Mini USB A-B cable Ref. ZN1AC-UPUSB (not included)
- Number of inputs per common: 2
- Input voltage: +3.3V DC for the common (do not connect external voltage into the inputs in any case)
- Input current: 1.0mA @ 3.3V DC (each input)
- Input impedance: Approx. 3.3k Ω
- Switching type: Dry voltage contacts between input and common
- Connection method: Cable screw terminal and matching socket
- Max. cable length: 30 m.
- NTC probe length: 10.5m. (extendable up to 30m.)
- NTC accuracy (@ 25 °C): 0.5 °C
- Temperature measure precision: 0.1 °C
- Cable cross-section: 0.15 mm to 1 mm
- Response time: Max 10ms
|Design range||ZENNIO Touch My Design Square|
|Switch action||Capacitive Touch|
|Back Box||Round European|
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|
|HVAC support||Temperature Sensing + Regulation|