MAXinBOX 24. KNX multifunction actuator - 24 outputs 16A
- 6 configurable blocks:
- Shutter channels (up to 12).
- Individual outputs (up to 24).
- 2-pipe fan coil control (up to 6 fan coils).
- Manual output operation with push button and LED status indicator.
- Suitable for capacitive loads, maximum 140 μF.
- Possibility of connecting different phases in adjoining outputs.
- 30 logic functions.
- Total data saving on KNX bus failure.
- Integrated KNX BCU.
- Dimensions 69 x 96 x 210mm (12 DIN units).
- DIN rail mounting (EN 50022), through pressure.
- Conformity with the CE directives (CE-mark on the right side).
General System Specifications
- KNX Power Supply: 29VDC
- KNX Current Consumption: 3.92mA @ 29VDC, 10mA @ 24VDC
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to 45 °C
- Assembly: Independent control assembly device to be mounted inside of electrical panels with DIN rail (EN 50022).
- Response to Bus Voltage Failure: Data saving and relay status change according to parameterization.
- Response to bus failure recovery: Data recovering and output status change according to parameterization
- Operation indication: Programming LED indicates programming mode (red) and test mode (green). Output status LED indicators reflect current output state.
- Contact type: Potential free outputs through bistable relays with tungsten pre-contact.
- Disconnection type: Micro-disconnection
- Rated current by output: 16(6)A * 250V AC (4000 VA), 16(6)A * 30V DC (480W)
- Max Current per Block: 40A
- Max Power per output - Resistive Load: 4000W
- Max Power per output - Inductive Load: 1500VA
- Maximum inrush current : 800A/200μs (fluorescent lamps), 165A/20ms (resistive lamps)
- Connection type: Cable screw terminal
- Recommended Cable Section: 0.5mm2 to 4mm2
- Maximum Response Time: 50ms
- Expected Life - Mechanical: 3 million operations (60cpm)
- Expected Life - Electrical: 100.000 cycles (6cpm with resistive load)
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|