CLEARANCE ITEM - ACTinBOX MAX6. KNX multifunction actuator - 6 outputs
ACTinBOX MAX6 is a multifunction actuator that provides up to 3 configurable actuation channels. It includes advanced logical functions that provide it with numerous configuration possibilities. It is not suitable for capacitive loads.
- Reduced size: 90 x 60 x 35 mm (2 DIN rail units).
- No external supply required different from bus.
- KNX BCU integrated.
- 3 actuation channels to be configured as:
- shutter channels, up to 3
- or individual outputs, up to 6.
- Connectors wiring can be executed without the ACTinBOX. Once wired, the ACTinBOX can be installed.
- DIN rail unit assembly (EN 50022), with snap fit clamp.
- Including Logical Functions.
- Outputs timing facilities.
- Total data saving on power failure.
- Not valid for C-LOAD.
- CE directives OK.
General System Specifications
- KNX Power Supply: 29VDC
- KNX Current Consumption: 7mA @ 29VDC
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to 55 °C
- Response to Bus Voltage Failure: Data saving and outputs changes as programmed.
- Response to bus failure recovery: Data recovery and outputs changes as programmed.
- Operation indication: Programming LED lighting when pushing programming button.
- Contact type: Potential-free make contact NOT VALID FOR C-LOAD
- Disconnection type: Micro-disconnection
- Rated current by output: 10A 250V AC (2500 VA), 10A 30V DC (300W)
- Rated current by channel: 15A 250V AC (3750 VA), 15A 30V DC (450W)
- Outputs per common (Channel) 12 outputs per common (/per channel)
- Switching of different phases Phase 1 for channels A & B and phase 2 for channel C
- Total max current in device: 20A
- Connection type: Cable screw terminal
- Recommended Cable Section: 0.25 mm to 20.5 mm
- Cable Type: Flexible cable using crimping terminals or rigid cable
- Expected Life - Mechanical: 10 million operations (at 300cpm)
- Expected Life - Electrical: 100.000 cycles at max current (at 20cpm with resistive load)
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|