I can’t log in to my account
If you are having problems logging into your account, please try the below options.
- Check that you have the correct email address for your account. All accounts have been transferred from the old site to our new one, so you should be able to use the original email address registered with our old website.
- If your previous password was originally less than 6 digits then you will need to reset it.
- Passwords can be made up of 6 or more letters and numbers, and are case sensitive so please make sure you are entering capital letters if required.
- If you cannot remember your password, please reset using the Forgot Password link on the login page. You will receive an email, which will give you instructions to reset your password.
- It is possible your account may not have been opened correctly, so if you try to open a new account this may resolve the issue. The system will warn you if your email address is already in use. If this is the case, please give us a call.
If you have already exhausted all of these then please call us on 01243 572 700.