Course details 3 Day – Technician
|Cost||£750.00 ex. tax|
You will start programming ETS almost immediately, getting the devices in the training kits provided functioning. As the course progresses the complexity of the practical assignments will increase enabling you to specify, plan, commission and test your own project.
- Lighting, heating and blind control essentials
- Project design
- ETS programming
- Commissioning KNX
- How to install KNX
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting
At the end of this three-day course you will receive a certificate confirming you have met the standard required to specify, design, install and support a small KNX system.
- €200 ETS Lite dongle and license
- €140 voucher to be used against an additional ETS Lite dongle
- Free KNX USB Gateway worth £200
- Lunch and one evening meal
- Example project documentation and programming templates
- Ivory Egg hand over pack