Course details GIRA KNX Products - Specifier/Installer training Day 1 of 3
|Cost||Free ex. tax|
DAY 1 - Lighting control
An interactive seminar based at the GIRA London showroom.
A hands on training aimed at installation and commissioning engineers, and system specifiers.
The course will cover GIRA's full range of lighting control products.
- Configuration and explanation of the push sensor and three plus key pad features.
- Configuration of the LED's on the keypad.
- Configuration and explanation of switching, dimming and DALI actuators.
- Creating a central functions, listening addresses and feedback.
- Light scene control in actuators, extensions in the keypads.
PLEASE NOTE: This course is split over three days and you are required to register for each day individually should you wish to attend both.
Training sets with a laptop and ETS will be provided for the duration of the course.
Candidates need to be KNX Partners or have a working knowledge of KNX and ETS.