Course details GIRA KNX Products - Specifier/Installer training Day 3 of 3
|Cost||Free ex. tax|
DAY 3 - GIRA Project Assistant (GPA) products
An interactive seminar based at the GIRA London showroom.
A hands on training aimed at installation and commissioning engineers, and system specifiers.
The course will cover GIRA's full range configured using the GPA (Gira programming assistant).
- A guide to set up and configuration of the GIRA G1 touch screen device.
- Integration in the main line or area, medium type via IP router, reliable communication KNX functions switching, dimming, blinds, scene extension and temperature controller extension.
- How to link the door communications system to the G1.
- Setting up the weather forecast on the G1.
- A guide to setting up the X1 using GPA software. To include, remote access with VPN and app access with the GIRA device portal.
- How to create logic pages and L1 integration.
- Timers and scenes.
Candidates need to be KNX Partners or have a working knowledge of KNX and ETS.
Training sets with a laptop and ETS will be provided for the duration of the course.