Course details KNX Sales and Specification Course
|Cost||£175.00 ex. tax|
A brand new course developed exclusively by Ivory Egg with the objective to give integrators a better understanding of the systems KNX controls as well as specific information on which products to use. A wide range of topics will be covered including methods for selling KNX systems, what information you will need to get and share with other roles in the building process and specifying the right products for a residential KNX system.
The course will cover the following subjects:
- Sales arguments and engaging with stakeholders
- Documentation – Functional specification, examples of layout and circuit drawings
- Keypads – A breakdown of our key manufacturers options
- Lighting – Product selection and basic technical info on Mains dimming, DALI, 1-10v, DMX and Detectors
- Shading – Benefits of integrating into the system, product selection and an overview of the different system
- Heating & Cooling – An overview of controlling heating and cooling with KNX focusing on the products you will need
If you would like to learn more or have any questions please feel free to contact us in the office.