There are two types of temperature probes commonly used with KNX sensors - PT1000 and NTC.
PT1000 is a standardised resistance temperature detector and reads 1000Ω at 0°c. If a KNX input uses PT1000 you can use a PT1000 probe from any manufacturer.
NTC, or Negative Temperature Coefficient, probes are not standardised so have different resistance profiles. They are however cheaper to produce and require simpler electronics than PT1000's so are quite common. It is critical to use the manufacturer provided probe if the sensor uses NTC.
- Zennio - all products such as Quad, Classic, Touch my Design use the same probes ZN1ACNTC68 F/E/S
- Gira KNX devices - 200900, 2100xx, 2101xx all use the 149300 probe
- Gira 230v room controllers uses the 130200 probe
- Theben devices use the 9070321 probe
- Arcus products use standardised PT1000 probe