Gira Cube KNX - 240 degrees - Anthracite
- The PIR motion detector consists of three passive infra-red (PIR) motion detectors with integrated brightness sensor, integrated IR receiver, and integrated red LED for the display of any detected motion in test mode.
- Two independent light outputs.
- Light output: Switching, dimming value transmitter or light scene auxiliary unit can be parameterised. Operating mode fully automatic (automatically on or off) or semi-automatic (manually on, automatically off). Delay time can be set or dynamic delay time can be activated. Switching between day and night. Memory object.
- Sensitivity of sensors can be parameterised.
- Send brightness values cyclically or when there is a change.
- Brightness-independent presence output. A switch-on delay and a delay time can be parameterised. The current status can be sent cyclically, depending on the state.
- Brightness independent absence output. A switch-on delay and a delay time can be parameterised. In this case, the delay time expires as soon as someone enters the detection range. The current status can be sent cyclically, depending on the state.
- Manual actuation using IR remote control.
- Suitable for ceiling or wall installation, inside or outside.
- Optional: Can be controlled remotely using IR remote control KNX.
- KNX medium: TP1-256
- KNX current consumption: 12.5mA
- Detection angle: 240°
- Installation height of 2.50 m
- Detection range forwards, max.: approx. 16 m
- Range to each side, max.: approx. 16 m
- Brightness value: 2 to 1000 lx
- Degree of protection: IP54
- Ambient temperature: -25 °C to +55 °C
- Dimensions in mm:
- W 87 x H 87 x D 85
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|